Monday, October 6, 2008

Best Diet to Lose Inches

As I've mentioned, I need to lose inches as quickly as possible. Of course, exercise will be a part of that, but I will get to that later. The first step is to determine the best diet to lose inches. I'm not too concerned about what the scale says. I have a goal in mind - getting my butt in the plane seat with room to spare. Not a lot of room, just an inch or so will do me fine. Just enough room so my thigh doesn't hug the arm rest, and I can shift from time to time.

In my many years of experience of dieting, and that would be more years than I care to admit to, I have found a low-carb diet seems to drop the inches the quickest.

It seems that even when the scale isn't moving the inches are falling off.

Step one:

Diet -

  • Watch the carbs.
  • Clean the sweets and the bread out of the kitchen.
  • Stay away from my parents house which is full of pie and ice cream.

Let the games begin.

I would love to hear your opinion on what you feel the best diet to lose inches is and why.

Thanks!